friday + sunshine = one tired mama

it has been one of THOSE weeks...filled with floods...of tears...of emotion...missed opportunities and unmet expectations...oh and an actual FLOOD...from three days of rain...it's fitting...maybe it will wipe away all the frustration and bring a new attitude...maybe...it's Friday...and Miss Court woke with a fever and severe intestinal distress...she has blown through three diapers so far...she is not happy...the seizures started about an hour ago...Mama is not happy...my house smells like a diaper pail...I am out of wipes...that's not good...finally the sun came out...a friend asked if I needed anything...I answered honestly...a hot chai tea...a house that smells like cranberries and pumpkins...8-10 hours of uninterrupted sleep where I awaken refreshed and really rested...an instant weight makeover...a closet filled with clothes that fit...a vacation on the Riviera...a overnight date with my hubby...just the two of us...someone to wash all the severe intestinal distress laundry...and Miss Courtney...she could use a new bum...her's is broken...friday + sunshine = one tired Mama.

Labels: