*cough*...*cough*...*cough*...

It seems that the dreaded plague has reared it's ugly head once more. After three days of misery I finally went back to the doc and came home today with antibiotics and cough medicine loaded with codine. I have a massive sinus infection with bronchial "involvement". I have been slathered with Vicks Vapo Rub for days. I have slept with the soothing sounds of a vaporizer to try and prevent getting a hernia due to the coughing. It does wonders to set the mood let me tell you!

Translation - I am very, very tired of being sick and tired. I was also diagnosed (after much testing) with sleep apnea. I will soon look like an alien when I go to bed. Mask up baby! Thank goodness I married a Trekkie. He won't run away...I hope.

Needless to say I need to walk away from this space for a few days until I can breathe without pain and talk without coughing. If I type while taking codine who knows what insanity will arise. I feel it's prudent to rest and take care of the home front as best I can.

It's been a challenging fall y'all. God is moving in powerful ways. On Thursday I leave for the Relevant '11 Conference and I need to be on my game. I can't wait to share what I learn form these inspiring bloggers. So until Monday...I pray you and your families are well and loved.

Thanks so much for your patience once more...you are the best readers a girl could ask for.

Blessings,
Mary

Labels: