in the last two weeks...

...I have been brought to my knees with everything that had to be done...writing deadlines...events to plan and execute...house to clean and organize...doctor's appointment's...more deadlines...then it all hit the fan...I got sick...very, very sick...like hacking cough, bronchial congestion, sniveling nose, sinus nightmare sick...then Miss Courtney got sick...then J-man...and there were still ALL those deadlines to meet...and substitute teaching to do...neither of which happened...I felt like a total failure in life...all stuffed up with no place to go...it was extremely discouraging and a total pain...but now IT'S ALL OKEDOKEE!! I can breathe...everyone is well...and I will be getting back into life with GUSTO!! I can't wait to share some awesome photo's...great book reviews...fabulous recipe's...and a story or two...it's gonna be a great week...so let's get this party started...here's a peek at a fabulous family event that took place yesterday...my nephew Thomas Randall G's baptism...he is baby #4 for my youngest brother Andrew...and he is a keeper...my hubby is his Godfather...we are blessed beyond measure once more...God is good...ALL THE TIME!! Welcome to the fam Tommy Boy...

me and my nephew Thomas Randall G. he is a keeper...

Labels: