holiday hangover...

I have a holiday hangover...no not THAT kind of hangover...that would mean there was much merry making in the last few days...I suppose there was but there was also MUCH frustration...oy vey...I am so NOT a technical person...my hangover has required two naps in one day due to the migraine caused by my computer crashing...losing an entire YEARs worth of photos...trying to rebuild the photo library in the midst of prepping for Christmas Eve Mass...dinner for six...still rebuilding photo library...crashing blog site...wrapping presents...baking bread and cinnamon rolls for Christmas Day...almost done rebuilding photo library...do you know how many pictures I take in a year???...sweet mama way too freaking many...still searching for the pictures for the last four days of my Christmas Treats Extravaganza posts...they may appear before the New Years...possibly....maybe...we are a miracle believing family ya know...I need more eggnog to make it all better...in the meantime I offer this lovely picture of what a holiday hangover looks like...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

really...there are no words needed...

Labels: