a decision...

Today we finally got an answer form Courtney's neurology team on whether or not she would need to have her VNS device replaced. Thankfully the reboot on the device worked and it is functioning once more. Yea!! So over the next three weeks we will head into the Docs office and slowly recalibrate the device so that it's at the settings she needs and pray everything goes smoothly.

So no surgery and hopefully in time the seizures will abate...until then...we keep moving forward...one day at a time...

Thanks so much for all your prayers...see you Sunday!

Mary

Labels: ,