happy new year...

Happy New Year my dear readers!! I hope the last week has been filled with lots of family time making special memories to last generations. I know that my family and I have.

I will be taking a little break her on Passionate Perseverance this week as I make a few technical adjustments as well as FINALLY complete the recipe catalog page that will allow readers easier access to the recipes that have been shared here on these pages.

I also wanted a few more days to compile my thoughts in a coherent manner on 2011's challenges and triumph's as well as do a little dreaming, anticipating what's to come in 2012. Of course life doesn't slow down for me to sit in quiet and contemplate, so I am waiting until the house is quiet at night and writing then.

So thank you for your patience my sweet readers. I will be back on Sunday Jan. 8 with lots of laughter, a few stories and some mouthwatering goodness and maybe even a give away or two. You never know what I'll come up with...

ahh the suspense...

see you then!

Mary

Labels: