always enough...

porch sittin with papa...

Hello Dear Friends,
I need to step away for a few days. I know there should be a new Tasty Tuesday recipe as well as a Blessings post and other peeks into daily life but right now I am just plain overwhelmed. I have about 12 different things that need to be accomplished in a very short amount of time so I need to step away for a few days and get my house in order...literally!

Miss Courtney is doing well. We have adjusted her seizure meds as not to overtax her liver and she has started laughing once more. It is a glorious sound I must say. Unfortunately less medication means more seizures so please continue to keep our Warrior Princess in your prayers. She enjoyed hr first porch sitting of the season this weekend with her Daddy and she loved every moment of fresh air and sunshine.

So I will be back Sunday and until then enjoy a little Lenten meditation from the lovely Kari Jobe. This song speaks to my heart these days. Powerful is the love Our Savior has for us...all day...every day...it is ALWAYS ENOUGH!

Blessings and Grace,
Mary



"What Love Is This"

You never change, you are the god you stay you are
When I'm afraid you calm and still my beating heart
You stay the same, when hope is just a distant thought you take my pain
And you lead me to the cross

What love is this, that you gave your life for me
And made a way for me to know you
And I confess you're always enough for me you're all I need

I look to you
I see the scars upon your hands
And hold the truth
That when I can't you always can
I'm standing here beneath the shadow of the cross, I'm overwhelmed that I keep finding open arms

What love is this that you gave your life for me and made a way for me to know you
And I confess, you're always enough for me
You're all I need

Jesus in your suffering you were reaching your thought of me
Jesus in your suffering you were reaching your thought of me

What love is this, that you gave your life for me
And made a way for me to know you
And I confess, you're always enough for me
You're all I need

What love is this, that you gave your life for me
And made a way for me to know you
And I confess, you're always enough for me
Always enough for me
Always enough for me

Labels: ,