oh yea...I need a cocktail...

You know you're going to need a cocktail when:

1. Your wake-up call is the doctor's office wondering where you are. Yes, the appointment has been on the books for THREE months!

total slacker...oh yeah...

2. You go outside to water your pretty little square foot garden newly planted with future nutritional fiber for your family (aka. VEGGIES!) to find that some vermin has CLEANED it out!! I smell venison in my future!!

any ideas to keep the vermin out...leave 'em in the comments...

3. You go to wake up your daughter and discover a urine explosion soaking every pillow, sheet and bedding related article, followed by the discovery that you are OUT of detergent AND no one will be home for the next several hours bringing you the "very special only use this kind or else your daughter will break out in hives" detergent to rectify this horrific situation.

ugh!

4. Thinking that the world has awoken to conspire against you and your piece of mind, you smile, knowing there is one more sweet wonderful, delectable glazed donut left in the fridge. You brew a steaming pot of coffee, pour a cup, gleefully skip to the fridge, ignoring the overwhelming smell of urine coming from the adjacent laundry room, only to find the SOMEONE HAS STOLEN YOUR DONUT!!

A crushing blow I am not sure I can recover from...I can just taste the sweet delight...oh sweet donut...how I miss out time together...

5. So I head to the shower experiencing the beginning stages of grief...denial...then anger...get myself clean and awake...try to slip on my yoga pants because...well...I'm in mourning you know...and they feel LIKE SAUSAGE CASING!!!

OK...so maybe I don't need the donut...maybe...

why does the universe hate me so...it's only 10a.m...cocktail anyone??

My Favorite Cosmo recipe:

1 oz vodka
1/2 oz triple sec
1/2 oz  lime juice
1/2 oz cranberry juice


Shake vodka, triple sec, lime and cranberry juice vigorously in a shaker with ice. Strain into a martini glass, garnish with a lime wedge on the rim, and serve.

Labels: