i'm here...really...

hi...i didn't realize that it has been a week since i last posted...we're fine...really...miss courtney went ten days WITHOUT having a grand mal seizure...i know right?...crazy awesome...unfortunately she had one this evening...it's ok...she handled it well and is sleeping soundly...she is such a warrior my girl...where have i been you ask?...well i ran away for three days...i was this year's "chair" for my writing chapters annual writing retreat weekend...yes, i told them they were crazy for putting me in charge...crazy i tell you...but they did it anyway...one year of planning...a breakdown or two along the way...it came off without a hitch...well that's a lie...there were a few glitches but my team was AWESOME!!...they rolled with it...they stepped up when needed and the weekend was a HOME RUN!!...i am so proud of them...fun was had by all...i may have had a memorable moment during friday night karaoke...may have...my peeps who were there know of what i speak...no drinking was necessary on my behalf...crazy is just me...all the time...fun is my middle name don't you know...it was nice to be away...it doesn't happen very often...heck i can't remember the last time i went away...oh that would be last April for my writer's retreat...i received a standing ovation twice during the weekend...it's my new obsession...I kinda like standing ovations...they validate my inner diva...I told my husband he should do this at least once a day...miss courtney was a trooper for her daddy...it was so lovely to see her tonight and hear her laughter...tomorrow's a big day for us...we will get her new care plan from the neuro team taking into account all of her test results...i pray for positive results...we shall see...you never know what God has in store for us...everything will be ok...in time...so happy your still here...hello...you still here???

Labels: ,