celebrating courtney...


so many thing swirling around my head and my heart this morning...the week has finally arrived...time moves so quickly theses days...I dream of slow and lazy days...I wake up to frenzy and "to do" lists five miles long...this girl with the french fry curl...this girl who is now a young woman following a path laid out to her by the Divine...this young woman who holds my heart in her hand...this young woman who has her Papa wrapped around her little finger...this young woman who allows her brother to serve her with his heart and hands...this young woman who has stood at the precipice of death and turned back to her Mama each time saying "Not yet. My job is not done"...This young woman who keeps her Mama up at night, down on her knees praying...begging for God's grace of "one more day" to hold her and love her...this miraculous being of grace with the will of iron...this week is all about her...it's a celebration of LIFE...her LIFE...the seizures only come once a day now for less than two minutes...she breathes though them and smiles when they are done...this is a miracle...she is well and her lungs are clear (or as clear as they can be)...there are no rashes on her body...her ears are healed...her bowls are moving...her blood gasses are stable...she is eating twice a day by mouth...she has gained two pounds...MIRACLES ABOUND for this girl...I can't contain the joy my heart feels when I see that curl or her smile...or hear that laugh...there is nothing that beats that feeling...well actually there is...receiving Our Lord in the Eucharistic beats that feeling...only He comes close...but then He created her...Courtney Elizabeth Lenaburg...we celebrate you this week...

so here's how you can help us celebrate...all week long this post will remain up...it's all about Miss Courtney this week...nothing else will post until Friday...you can leave a comment for Courtney...you can click on the video we made below and leave a comment there...you can email me @ mary_romance@cox.net to tell me how our girl has impacted your life...all of these will be written down in her scrapbook we are creating for this event...I will read them all to her...she will know your love...thank you for always being there...for lifting her in prayer...for loving her as we do...


Celebrating Courtney Elizabeth... from Mary Lenaburg on Vimeo.

Labels: ,