mary's book basket ~ "choose joy; because happiness isn't enough" by kay warren

This is a book that I will be re-reading because there is so much to take in. I doubt this review will even scratch the surface but I will try. Let's start with the title "Choose Joy; Because Happiness Isn't Enough". Need I say more?

Author and pastor's wife Kay Warren reveals how one can be joyful no matter what is happening in their life. "In Choose Joy, acclaimed author and Christian leader Kay Warren shares the path to experiencing soul-satisfying joy no matter what you're going through. Joy is deeper than happiness, lasts longer than excitement, and is more satisfying than pleasure and thrills. Joy is richer. Fuller. And it's far more accessible than you've thought."

Um...hello world...welcome to JOY!! If you have visited this blog before you know this is a theme in my life. CHOOSING joy no matter the circumstance. It's much harder than you think when the whole world seems to be working against you. But it is NOT impossible! Ms Warren presents a different way of thinking of things that I found helpful.

I was thrilled to receive a copy of this book and I really loved every insight Ms. Warren presented. I consider it a must read for anyone who may be questioning why something is happening or where God is in the situation. Than answer is very clear...He is in front of you clearing a path to HIM!

Get a copy of this book today. You will not be disappointed!! I know that I will be writing more about this one in the weeks to come. Available April 2012 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

Labels: