it's wednesday already?

by this time next week it will be august...that cannot possibly be true can it?...time indeed marches on...things here are moving along...not really sure which direction but moving...Miss Courtney continues to struggle with daily seizures but so far we have avoided the ER...so far...we see her nuero team on Monday...lot's of questions to ask...not sure I will get any answers but I will ask nonetheless...I have been moving things around in the house...trying to create a better flow for daily living with Miss Courtney and all her equipment...I am almost there...I think...Miss Courtney and I made a trip to the library today and spent about an hour with a librarian who was determined to help Court find some books she would like...it was so sweet and quite incredible that she took the time to help me help Courtney...Miss Pam of the Chantilly Library...you ROCK!...I have been doing some canning...I will say that peeling 24 pounds of roma tomatoes is not for the faint of heart...oy vey that was extremely labor intensive...but...the spaghetti sauce I made from it was spectacular...still...I won't be doing that again anytime soon...I had my physical today...lot's of things to work on...must add taking better care of myself to the list...it's harder than you think...creating time for myself...but I will figure it out...eventually...I think...maybe...the next few days are busy, busy, busy with doctors appointments, a seminar for me and family events...so that means a little bloggy break for a day or two...enjoy the rest of your week...see you Monday...

Labels: , ,