new season...

Bread rising...

...so much running through my head tonight...I can't believe it's almost September...where did the summer go??...so sorry I totally bagged on Sweet Sunday...Ahhh I am getting so forgetful...I promise something good for next week...today was the first day of this new season in my life...the first day of no more school for Miss C...not to say that we were bored at all...there was an early morning walk...lots of ab work for Mama...so much ab work that I am in serious discomfort tonight...but I just keep thinking of the end goal...no more "bowl full of jelly" belly...there was mass at noon...it's the Feast of St Monica...she was da bomb...a powerful MamaBear who never strayed far from her knees evoking prayer after prayer to bring her son to Christ...Augustine not only converted and changed his life... but he is now a saint and a doctor of the church...no soul is ever far from the redemptive transformative power of Jesus...then there were errands and paperwork for Miss C's upcoming doctors visits...then lunch and PT for Miss C..she giggled...she complained...she sighed...a lot...she worked so hard...then she napped...Mama didn't...Mama made homemade bread and soup...it was AWESOME!!...Daddy was happy with dinner...Mama was happy with dessert...rocky road ice cream...Courtney was NOT happy with the grand-mal seizure that came her way at dinner...she was happy 45 minutes later when she finally ate dinner...now Mama is tired and Courtney needs a bedtime story..."Clementine" here we come...until tomorrow...

Bread Baked!!

Labels: