pretty, happy, funny, real...the LILO edition...

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

This past week we have had a visitor here at Chez Lenaburg. Her name is Lilo and she is seven months old. She chews everything is sight with a particular fondness for toilet paper. It has been four years since our sweet Roxie passed away and I have forgotten how labor intensive a dog can be, especially a puppy. 

My face says it all...sweet puppy...freaky me...

Princess Lilo belongs to our dear friends Christine and DQ. They are enjoying the sun and fun of the beach this week with their children. So in a moment of weakness (as my husband pouted and begged "Pretty Please, Pretty Please") I agreed to watch her for the week. 

You see, I am not an animal person. I mean I like them and they are very sweet, but they are a LOT of work. I already have one DIVA in the house so to have two has been a little challenging for this control freak. 

So without further ado...here is Lilo...

this face is pretty hard to resist...


The squeaky squirrel...is dead...

Waiting for Jerry to come home...


Multitasking while reading to Courtney...


Lilo wants Courtney to play...

Kisses for "Uncle" Jerry...

She sleeps...finally...

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

Labels: