resting and recuperating...

Hello My Friends,

Just a little update on how everyone is doing her at Chez Lenaburg. Miss Courtney is hanging tough. We should have test results on Monday letting us know if the treatment she went through last week worked. I will have to remain on top of things since this will be ongoing issue in her life.

As for me, I have a sinus infection and possible strep throat and have started a course of some serious antibiotics. I am exhausted and resting as much as possible, not something I do well. I had to spend the last two days wearing a mask so I don't give anything to Miss Courtney while the antibiotics kick in. That would be disastrous. So, once again I ask for prayers that she stays well and that I am able to get my energy back soon.

That's where we are this fine Sunday morning. I am blessed to be surrounded by a wonderful husband who is willing to serve his wife by caring for me with such love. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Blessings Friends,
Mary

Labels: