the beauty of fall and some time away...


Hello Dear Readers,

Today is the first day of Fall. It was bright and beautiful spent with Miss Courtney and my husband taking in all the glory and wonder of the season beginning to change.

Things have been difficult for me these last few months. I think that has been very obvious to you all. My emotions going up and down, being hot and heavy into menopause, as well as a complete change of my daily life and responsibilities now that Miss Courtney is home has taken it's toll on me both physically, emotionally and to be quite frank, spiritually. I hit bottom last week and it made me realize that I need to make some serious changes in my life in order to do what needs to be done for myself and for my loved ones.

As my husband would say "It's time to cowboy up baby!" and get my act together.

So I am going to walk away from this space and the internet for a few days for a little quiet retreat, to rest, write and re-establish a little balance to my world. Thank you for your prayers for me and my daughter. Thank you for your encouragement and overwhelming kindness. You all are the best readers a girl could ask for.

I will see you soon...I promise...until then...go for a walk and enjoy God's glory...He has painted quite the canvas.

Blessings,
Mary

Labels: