most popular posts for 2012...

This was an interesting experiment for me. I went back through the last year of posts and found the Top 5 for 2012. 

Not surprisingly four of the top five involve my sweet Courtney and her trails this past year.  But the top post is all about comfort food. 

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to all of you who take time out of your busy lives to visit this space and say hello. I do no take any of you for granted and I praise the good Lord for the opportunity presented here. 

To share my faith and LOVE for the Lord and all that He has blessed me with. 

To share a glimpse of my life in all it's imperfections. 

To share my daughters journey with all the ups and downs.

To share my recipe files filled with lots of fabulously yummy food.

To laugh a little,  cry the ugly cry and bitch whine and moan about life when necessary. 

I look forward to all the possibilities that 2013 will bring. It's exciting to look toward the future and trust that God will provide. 
"Faith is confidence..." (Heb 11:1)

May we ALL have an abundance of both in this New Year!!

Passionate Perseverance's 

Top 5 posts of 2012:

#5 
hope, then hope some more

#4
 best monday evah!

#3 
sitting at the foot of the cross

#2
 steaming

#1 
black bean soup with cumin






Labels: