home is where my heart is and her name is courtney...


see the smile...it's the most beautiful smile in the whole world...I love that smile...today has been a quiet but very  busy day here at home...Court's room cleaned and disinfected from top to bottom...kitchen the same...there is not much I can control so cleaning is what I do...lemon...everything smells like lemons...it makes me calm...I needed calm...$272 of new meds and supplements ready to go...ouch, that hurts to type... new formula recipe made and ready for G-tube feedings...Courtney is happy but still sleepy and lethargic...this virus will take some time to recover from...but it has been a good day...we are home...so very, very happy to be home...her blood pressure is stable...fluid in/out looking good...Doc pronounced her "homebound" for the near future...no public places but church...but not until next weekend...it's a new day and we are taking it one step at a time...

Labels: ,