prayers please...

**Update @ 11:00 a.m. Friday morning**
Thank you once more for walking with us in prayer. Miss Courtney's seizures calmed down around 4 a.m. after we administered the Ativan. Her blood pressure has remained stable which is always the tricky part with these meds. We avoided a hospital run this time. She is now sleeping no like an angel. I appreciate every good thought and healing prayer you said on her behalf last night. Thank you from the bottom of my heart...Blessings and Grace to each of you...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a quick post to ask for some spiritual help. If you could say a little prayer for my Courtney tonight. She has had three major grand-mal seizures in the last hour. We are following protocols set forth by her Nuero team, so it looks like a long night ahead. My prayer is that we can avoid an ER visit in the middle of the night. So if you would once again sit with us in prayer, I would be ever so grateful. Blessings friends...

Labels: