mondays make me tired...

so it's been a crazy two weeks...if you're new here in this space, take a look at the sidebar...the story will unfold...anyway I woke up this morning...on time...actually got dressed...but make-up on...and sparkly shoes...yet all I wanted to do was crawl back into bed and sleep for three more days...I guess all the emotion combined with the physical exhaustion of Miss Courtney's new care plan has caught up with me...so I am going to walk away from this space for a few days...I hope you don't mind...I just need to catch up on some chores...clean a few closets...fold a few tons of laundry...actually put it away in drawers...in dressers...reorganize a pantry...plan a summer garden...make preparations for Lent...solve the world economic crisis...do some research on who will be the next Pope...sew my daughters Easter dress...ah hell...who am I kidding...I am going to sleep for days and then curl up on the couch with my sweet girl and watch all three seasons of Downton Abbey...I'll see you Thursday for {pretty, happy, funny, real}...ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzz...yeh...sleep...

Labels: