steady on one step at a time...

Sorry for the blurr...She keept shaking her head...

Miss Courtney is quite today but still smiling and happy. Only one seizure in the last 24 hours. Tomorrow morning is the next med decrease. Trying to feel confident that she can do this but I will admit to having difficulty trusting the plan today. I keep reminding myself that God's got this...sometimes there is a sense of peace and sometimes not so much...

It's funny you would think that by now my faith in God and his plan for our Courtney would be so rock solid that nothing could shake it. But these days most morning begin with the simple prayer "Father I do believe, help me in my unbelief."

I do believe that he is with us and with my girl. I do believe that whatever happens HE IS GOOD!! I just wish I could know what will be. How will she do without the Depakote? Can she handle being without it after 20 years? How will our daily life change? How will her liver and kidney's react if she can't get off the Depakote?

So many questions. So many opportunities for prayer and trust. Now to just do it...trust that He will guide what will be.

We will know more by tomorrow afternoon. God be with my girl. Hold her close...she's going to need you and your healing touch.

Blessings this day friends...God is GOOD all the time!!

Labels: ,