YOU are who YOU say YOU are...


This morning we reduced Miss Courtney's Depakote one more time. She is handling things very well. In fact so well, she continues to once more confound the medical profession. A few weeks ago we had no idea how this would go, especially after the rough start we had. But God is so faithful isn't he. Even when I completely fall apart and begin to doubt everything, He stands with me holding me up encouraging me to keep walking.

HE is WHO HE says HE is...My LORD and SAVIOR...the one still standing when everything is falling apart...you've got my heart...Thank You Lord...Thank You...

Courtney will receive her LAST dose of Depakote on Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. PLEASE join us in praying that she handles the last steps of this withdrawal.

Not matter what...God is good...ALL the time...

Labels: