whirlwind day...

it's been a crazy week here...not bad...just jam packed with all kinds of fun...I wanted to check in really quick to say hello and yes, we are all alive and well...I promise to get back to regular posting next week...Miss Courtney is doing so well...had PT yesterday and she rocked the house...gave me a three hour nap in the afternoon...and went to bed early and slept all night...I heart physical therapy...saw the orthopedist on Tuesday...great news there...her lower lumbar scoliosis has stabilized...and her curvature has even improved by 4 degrees...the like need for surgery in  her lifetime is now less than 2%...doing the snoopy dance my friends...so flippin awesome...today my mothers helpers came...my floor are now clean and my veggie garden planted...that' right be jealous...now I get to weed in the horrid heat for the next three months...but there will be yummy things to eat so I am A-OK with that...I made a new table cloth and some napkins today...very pleased with the results...now to finish the pile of other sewing projects just languishing for my attention...maybe one day...someday...my to do list will actually get done...maybe...or not...

Labels: ,