today...not so hot...in a good way...

when I say "not so hot", what I mean is it was a good day and the air conditioning rocked!...Miss Courtney had a great day today...not a seizure in sight...we fought the sock battle all day long...she won...no socks...I shake my head in defeat...for today...tomorrow we will try the socks again...my mother's helpers came today...I am so blessed to have them...we ironed shirts...there was floor scrubbing...dusting and banana bread baking...then we went through my fabric closet...that was painful...we went through EVERY SINGLE piece of fabric...we had a "keep" pile and a "giveaway" pile...I can't believe I actually did it...I have a hard time parting with things...today was a hard day...a good day...but a hard day...after the closet we went through my cookbook shelves...I almost had a stroke...did I tell you I have a hard time letting go of things?...a very hard time...but I did it...it feels good to have only the books I use on the bookshelves...I need to go through the family's closes as well...the thought of going through Courtney's or my closet makes me want to pass out...maybe another day...far, far away...tomorrow I get to run away for an hour or two in the morning...ALONE...I am so excited...should I be this excited?...yes...yes I should...Mama needs a moment to herself...maybe several moments...in air conditioning of course...duh...

Labels: