what I wore wednesday - vol. 1...

So here we are on Day Three of the 30 day Skirt/Dress challenge and I went with something shorter today. Miss courtney and I hopped on Noah's Ark this morning and road it into DC for her PT appointment. She was not so happy about this development this morning and spent the first part of PT complaining about life before she finally smiled and got down to business and did a fantastic job with bearing weight on her upper arms as well as her sit-to-stand exrersises. How awesome would it be if my girl learned how to walk at the age of twenty??? I mean seriously...how awesome?? We will keep working hard, praying hard and God's got the rest.


The deets of my outfit are as follows...blouse is Ralph Lauren (60% off thank you very much), the skirt is from Lane Bryant and the flip-flops are from LLBean. I love their flip-flops. So comfy.  The top reminds me of a lumberjack shirt and now that I see it on my screen...I may have to re-think this one. Hmmm... As for my very red rosacea laden face...yep...totally forgot to do the makeup thing this morning. So you get e au natural today. Lucky you!!

Here is Day One, Day Two and What I Wore Sunday.

Here are a few photos of Miss C from this afternoon. Leave it to my girl to play possum during nap time. I could seriously use a nap today. Maybe Miss Courtney will oblige me...


...or maybe not...


I am stepping WAAAYYYY outside the comfort zone today and joining up with Lindsey @ The Pleated Poppy for "What I Wore Wednesday". So for those of you who are new to this space...welcome my friends. It's a wild and crazy world here at Chez Lenaburg...so buckle up...we're just getting started. 

I will not be posting daily fashion updates anymore. I will post What I Wore Sunday and then compile my weekly photos into the What I Wore Wednesday posts. This way, I can actually get the laundry folded and dinner made. My hubby will be so happy.


Labels: ,