can she do it???

It is 11:13 p.m. and I have not posted for today as I promised I would> So I am going to cheat a little here and post some pictures from my day along with a little commentary.

Mis Courtney had PT this morning down at Georgetown Hospital. Our appointment was for 8:30 a.m. so we were out of the house by 6:45 a.m. to ensure we would have plenty of time to get there especially if something happened on RT 66 that would delay us.

Jerry and I got her dressed and ready in record time. I will say that we make a pretty good team when it comes to Courtney's care. I guess practice makes perfect.


I had to make sure her hair was corralled this week. Last week she kept tossing her head around flipping her hair into Pam, her physical therapists face. So I put it in a ponytail. I think I did a fairly decent job if I do so myself.

Then we were off. The traffic was pretty light this morning so we had a few minutes before her appointment so I took a few photos of me and my girl...


She was being a little persnickety by not opening her eyes...


...but then she smiled at me...eyes closed of course...





Apparently I was boring her...yawn...so I stopped snapping on Instagram and we headed in to work. I am so proud of the work she did today. She is making such incredible progress since the med change in January. Today she took a few steps in her gait trainer...actual STEPS people!!




She is one tired little girl tonight, but she is getting stronger each and every day. She absolutely amazes me.


It is now 11:41 p.m. and I am going to bed. Looking forward to seeing what surprises tomorrow brings...good night dear ones...good night...


Labels: ,