what i wore sunday...vol. 25...


It was so hot by 9 a.m. this morning I took these photos inside so I wouldn't melt before Mass. both Jerry and I had to serve the morning. Me as an Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion and he as a Lector. Needless to say it was a busy Mass for us both. Miss Courtney has been fighting a nasty sinus infection and it is still plaguing her. You can tell in her face she is not back to 100% yet.


Today Miss Courtney is wearing something I saw in the Gap window at the beginning of spring. I waited weeks and weeks for the pieces to go on sale and then pounced. I especially love the pants. They are so fun. You have seen them here before on #WIWS. The sweater is lightweight and perfect for a very efficiently air conditioned church. Besides it's very soft and comfy for my girl who is still a bit under the weather.


I am wearing a dress from DressBarn. It's color blocked in white, kelly green and navy. The white part is covered by my yellow sweater from Lane Bryant. It skims closer than any dress I have owned in  many, many years. I had to wear Spanx to make sure the front was smooth and not looking like a pile of gelatinous tapioca pudding.


The shoes are so comfy. I love this color of green and the price was brilliantly wonderful. They are from DSW and under $20. I am always so happy ti find a comfy pair of shoes under $20. A real bargain and they are cute. Don't mind the Little Mermaid bandaid...a slight accident with a glass jar during yesterdays Great Garage Re-Org of 2013.


Go take a photo and join us won't you? Head on over to FineLinenandPurple and link up. Then you can head over here to Watch What I'm Wearing, celebrating modesty and fashionI'm also over at Sunday Style @ Plane Pretty It's a party!



Labels: ,