happy birthday courtney...

me and my sunshine circa 2006...
Oh my sweet daughter...what a miracle you are to me...I thank God every day for the gift of being your mother...you challenge me to look at life differently...to see only what really matters...you teach me how to take a deep breath in the midst of chaos...you teach me that service and sacrifice have a face...you have said more without every speaking a word than I will ever hope to do in my lifetime...you teach me to take one moment at a time and to not sweat the small stuff...you teach me how to slow down and appreciate this present moment and not rush the beauty of a smile...you are the heart of our home...the twinkle in your Papa's eye...the fact that we get to celebrate one more year of loving you is such a miracle I have tears in my eyes as I type this...I love you so much it's hard to find the words to express what my heart wants to say...so I will simply state...you are my sunshine...my only sunshine...you make me happy when skies are grey...or sunny...or rainy...or cloudy...you are my heart...Happy 21st Birthday Courtney Elizabeth Lenaburg...August 18, 2013

Happy Birthday to my sweet, beautiful daughter...there is none other like you...

Labels: