the joy journey ~ vol. 9 ~ HIS provision...

It has been a rough couple weeks here in Lenaburgland. Miss Courtney’s seizures have returned to their previous levels of a daily occurrence. The car decided that now would be the perfect time to go kaput, requiring some serious repair work to the tune of a mortgage payment. The kitchen sink exploded in my hands last week and then this morning, I discovered that the glass electric cooktop has shattered like a spiderweb. I feel like the universe is conspiring against me and my checkbook.

It’s like everything we owned got together and decided on a breakdown schedule that would produce the most amount of stress for my husband and I. I tell you–It’s working. I walk around my house on eggshells these days for fear of something else breaking.

Where is the JOY??

READ MORE HERE...

Labels: