things i learned today...

ahhhh saturday sweet saturday...i remember when you were filled with one soccer game after another or when i was younger my brothers would be playing football...then on saturday night if i wasn't working at peoples drug store then it was movie night with the girls at white flint mall after filling up on nachos and pizza at mother's pizzaria on viers mill road...ahhhh saturdays of my youth...how i miss you so...my saturday's now are filled with scrubbing toilets...hanging out laundry...paying bills...going over the weekly planner to see exactly how insane this next week is going to be...now i only dream of nacho's and big pizza pies...today was filled with little gems...the first gem of my day is discovering that my sweet beautiful daughter is half octopus, half lounge lizard...this morning jerry and i brought her into bed with us thinking we would have some snuggle time...miss c, she no snuggle...she wanted to stretch out and basically throw both of us out of bed and enjoy it all to herself...so much for happy family snuggle time...i used to enjoy it so much when the kids were little...we would read books and have tickle fights...if i tried to do that now my 23 year old, he would kick my bum...they grow up way too fast...the second gem of my day is that if you decide to voluntarily go the walmart to do a little shopping you might as well ask for a butt whooping because you are going to get one...oy vey...just say no to the walmart on a weekend...the third gem of my day...whole foods on a saturday is actually almost as bad as the walmart but the staff there all smiles and almost everyone is wearing birkenstocks...that must be why they are all smiling...their feet are comfy...they take their customer service very seriously...walmart could learn a thing or two...the last gem of my day...i married a real honey bear...don't get me wrong...he can annoy the snot out of me but 90% of the time, he is pretty stinking awesome...those toilets that needed scrubbing...he scrubbed them...he chose that over going to the walmart...yep the toilets were the better deal...happy saturday y'all...

Labels: