what i wore sunday ~ vol. 31...


Good morning my fellow fashionistas! I hope your Sunday is going swimmingly. Things here at Chez Lenaburg have calmed down, thank you Jesus! So let's get right to what Miss Courtney and I wore to Mass this morning.

I gotta say I was a little off my game today. Those seven pounds I gained back are kind of sticking with me, so this week we will have to do a little more cardio and be pretty strict on the food side of life. It will come off I know, but it makes my current wardrobe choices a little more challenging. So I went with a lace top and a maxi skirt. You have seen both before with other things, but today I put them together. I also wore gold sandals and accessorized with gold dangly earrings.


My favorite part of the outfit is my fold over clutch from The Pleated Poppy. I love Lindsey's blog and have stalked her etsy shop forever. Finally the hubster gave me the green light to get hairpins for Miss Courtney and I chose this clutch. I love the way she combines different fabrics. Her sense of color and styling have a  modern twist with an homage to the vintage look. Her workmanship is top notch as well. 



Miss Courtney looks like she is heading to the yacht club but I wanted to have her wear her white pants a few more times before Labor Day. So today's the day. I paired it with a cornflower blue, swiss dot tunic top from the Red tag Sale at Talbots. This color reminds me of Court's eyes. I added orange polka dot hair pins from The Pleated Poppy and we were on our way.


Go take a photo and join us won't you? Head on over to FineLinenandPurple and link up. Then you can head over here to Watch What I'm Wearing, celebrating modesty and fashionI'm also over at Sunday Style @ Plane Pretty It's a party!




Labels: ,