7 quick takes...

1.
Joining Jen to share a little joy...I made orang marmalade for the very first time a few weeks ago. I love me some marmalade, especially in a little scone with some clotted cream. Absolute citrus gold. I will admit that I was surprised at how much work it was. Lots of chopping and the cooking process very different from regular jam. BUT, the results were totally worth it. TOTALLY!!



#2
THESE...I must make these!! Brown Butter Baked Doughnuts. Joy the Baker is one of my favorite blogs and I love her cookbook as well. I saw these doughnuts and new that I needed to make them. I hear my kitchen calling...

This photo from Joy the Baker....

#3
The Pope came out and spoke a little truth the other day and the media just went nuts. I don't know what all the fuss is about. He is not saying anything against the magestarium of the church. He is trying to get us to be be as Christ was...to love one another and HE loved us...here is a really good piece explaing what he actually said...


#4
I loved this article I read this morning. I gotta say I am not sure if I would handle the situation with such grace. I would like to think so, but I guess it depends on where my heart was at that moment. Just another lesson in turning the other cheek.

#5
Today's gratuitous Courtney shot...Goldilocks is sleepy...



#6
I have been clinging to this scripture all week. Sometimes you just gotta lay it all down and pray that you can hear the BiG Man Upstairs when He gives you your new marching orders. Listening has never been my strong suit...



#7
Ummmm...I got nothing. I never realized how tough coming up seven things would be on my small little tired caffeine deficient brain.

Wait...here's a funny...


So happy weekend!!



Labels: