the joy journey ~ vol. 11 ~ to be more flexible...

I love fall. It is my favorite season of the year, closely followed by winter and the holiday season. I love how the leaves change colors and fall to the ground creating a beautiful patchwork blanket in hues of red, orange and burgundy. There is a crispness in the air that makes you go back inside to get a sweater. There is football and tailgating, new teachers, new schedules and new clothes. It fills my heart with joy.

At least that’s how things used to be in my house.

There is still football and tailgating, a few new clothes and maybe if I am lucky a new pair of boots. Unfortunately there are no new teachers this year. I miss Courtney being in school full-time. I miss being a substitute teacher at her school. I miss the staff and the amazing students that we were privileged to know over the course of our time there.

READ MORE HERE...

Labels: