therapy for one...


I apologize in advance for the bitchfest that is about to happen...it has been one hell of a 24 hours...after canceling Court's barium swallow test yesterday the universe seemed to puke on my house...I spent the night rocking her as she hacked up her right lung...then her left lung...this morning she actually smiled for the first time in four days...golly I missed that smile...then she peed through everything...twice...so very tired of laundry...so very tired...the good news is that she seems to have turned a corner for the better this evening...no major hacking fits in a few hours...maybe there will be sleep in my future...maybe...that's about the only thing that has gone right today...the hubster had a HUGE  disappointment that he is handling with grace while his wife is so NOT...then we heard from the auto insurance company about my "little" fender bender on Sunday...the other driver is claiming things that did not happen...so frustrated...trying to control my anger...honesty is a lost policy these days...so flipping upsetting...then there were the three hospital bills that showed up in the mail...mail with windows is to be despised...always...then there was the bootie blowout from Miss Courtney this evening...always delightful...did I mention how much I am hating the laundry these days...the hubster is working late so it's just Momma...why is it always just Momma on duty when everything goes to crappola...there was a small moment of sunshine when my sweet friend Sharon showed up with the most beautiful latte for a short visit on the porch to talk about anything besides snot and poop...then tonight I hit the wall that is the combination of exhaustion and self-pity...I went searching for gratitude and found it in the freezer...a pint of Ben and Jerry's Raspberry and Chocolate Chunk Frozen Greek Yogurt...it was cheaper than therapy...yes I know...I won't be able to button my jeans in the morning but it was worth every frozen bite...maybe tomorrow will be better...thanks for listening...

Labels: ,