7 Quicks Takes...

Happy Friday to All!!

It's been a busy week here at Chez Lenaburg. I still haven't found the time to dust or clean the bathrooms...but then I just may be avoiding them...maybe...sort of...

Anyway, here are a few things I have been reading, watching, wanting, etc...etc...etc... this week. Enjoy!!

#1 - Here is this weeks Joy Journey Blog post for Fine Linen and Purple. Joy is a decision made everyday. If I can do it...so can you...I promise!!

#2 - This handsome little one will turn 24 next week. 24!! His Papa is 24 in this photo. How did that happen?? I am still 24 right? Right? (hearing crickets in the night).


#3 - Here is the question for the day. Why is it that I am the only one capable of changing the toilet paper roll in either bathroom in my home? I live with two strapping men both fully capable of such a task and YET, every time I go in there, you guessed it, no toilet paper. ARGH!! Okay...venting over...thanks for listening...

#4 - Here is a FABULOUS piece on the meaning of marriage. So beautiful. Take a minute and watch. It will change your perspective...I promise.

#5 - This lovely little gem arrived in my mailbox today. I cannot WAIT to get started. I loved the BBC Series. I am sure the book will be even better.



#6 - have no idea...totally had a brain cramp here...

#7 - Grab your Kleenex...You will need it to read this...

Have a fabulous weekend all!! Join Jen over @ ConversionDiary for more fun...




Labels: ,