the joy journey ~ vol. 14 ~ prepared...

Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse better known as Cold and Flu season…

 We have gone through quite a spell of illness in our home recently. It feels like we survived the Zombie Apocalypse, the Third World War AND the seven biblical plagues all at the same time. It has been challenging to stay ahead of all the household chores and laundry, all while battling not only my own illness but Courtney’s and my son’s as well.

I will admit to not feeling much joy at all during this time. More frustration mixed with exhaustion while suffering through illness induced insomnia. I discovered that I am not good about being in physical pain, especially when it feels like you’re swallowing glass. I also discovered having a prepared medicine cupboard and pantry are key to keeping one’s sanity when you’re homebound and under the weather.

READ MORE HERE...

Labels: