merry christmas...


I pray this day finds you celebrating the glory of Our Saviors birth surrounded by those you love most...as for me...well I am typing this one handed with a heating pad wrapped around my left arm...I lifted Courtney yesterday and 30 seconds later there was searing pain in my upper arm...so now Mama is on the injured reserved list...I am sitting on the sofa wrapped in a n old flannel shirt and chucking back Advil and Arnica to try and control the swelling and pain in my upper arm...it's amazing how much I really use my left arm...it's been quite the challenging 12 hours...my guys have jumped in with both feet and are now in the kitchen washing dishes and preparing the evenings supper...my Courtney's sitting with me and humming and singing...her no seizure streak ended last night at day five...she had a four minute grand-mal seizure as we were getting her ready for Midnight Mass...but that's OK...she handled it like the hero she is and slept like a beauty queen until we got to church...then she sang her heart out through the ENTIRE service...Hark the herald Angels Sing  and all that...she took it to heart, smiling the whole time...I just held her close and let her go...she has a lot to thank the Lord for as do I...there were a few small gifts under the tree this morning due to the generosity of some very special people...some books for Papa and Courtney...a new pair of jeans for Big Brother and some Godiva chocolate for Mama...simple, sweet and wonderful...as this day should be...My sister arrives fro dinner in an hour...so excited fro her visit...I am learning more hard lessons on letting go of yet another layer of expectation leaning on my husband and son for help where normally I would be doing it all...as long as they don't burn dinner all will be well...time for more meds for Mama...wishing you each a very Merry Christmas!!

We will see you again as soon as I can type with both hands again...

Labels: ,