encouragement project 2014 - vol. 2

A little editorial note...I know I need to ge better at making these videos shorter...much shorter. I promise I am trying. May Your day be blessed wherever you are and whatever you are doing. Know that no matter what is going on inside or out...YOU ARE LOVED!!


It's Wednesday which means you get to hear/see me for our weekly visit. It's time for a little "Coffee for Your Heart" part of Holly Gerth's 2014 Encouragement Project. A moment to take a deep breath and spread a little love and encouragement over the interwebs.

This weeks prompt is "You are Loved".

This one was hard for me. I have struggled my whole life with the idea of being "worthy of love". I am happy to say that we indeed are not only worthy of love but Our Lord loves us with great intention in every moment of every day. He literally breathes life into us.

So go grab your cup of coffee or tea or water or a juice box, whatever you got. Come and sit with me for just a moment.

2014 Encouragement Project - Video #2 from Mary Lenaburg on Vimeo.

This is one of my favorite Christian songs by the very talented Kari Jobe. It's all about the constancy of God's love for us and how He came down to suffer and die for us, thus allowing us a way to know Him and love Him and serve Him.

Every time I hear these lyrics I imagine myself singing them directly to Our Lord. I want Him to know that I love Him too!! That's right my friends, not just that I love Him, but that I love Him TOO!

After all, He loved me first. For that I am so very, very grateful

So listen and be moved. Then go and love those God has put in your path today. Go and be the face of christ to them. Don't worry about "failing" or not being up to snuff. Just do your best and go love.



What Love Is This 
by Kari Jobe

You never change, You are the God You say You are
When I'm afraid You calm and still my beating heart
You stay the same, when hope is just a distant thought
You take my pain
And You lead me to the cross

What love is this, that You gave Your life for me
And made a way for me to know You
And I confess You're always enough for me
You're all I need

I look to You
I see the scars upon Your hands
And hold the truth
That when I can't You always can
I'm standing here beneath the shadow of the cross, I'm overwhelmed that I
Keep finding open arms

What love is this that You gave Your life for me and made a way for me to
Know You
And I confess, You're always enough for me
You're all I need

Jesus in Your suffering, You were reaching; You thought of me
Jesus in Your suffering, You were reaching; You thought of me

What love is this, that You gave Your life for me
And made a way for me to know You
And I confess, You're always enough for me
You're all I need

What love is this, that You gave Your life for me
And made a way for me to know You
And I confess, You're always enough for me
Always enough for me
Always enough for me

Labels: ,