the restorative power of rice crispy squares...


I now you're disappointed...no vlog today...instead there was some major cleaning going on...cleaning of closets...bathrooms...bedrooms...pantries...you name it...I cleaned it today...I feel better now...a little more in control...Yes...I said control...unfortunately I am one of those people who is very affected by their environment...I can't sew unless the sewing room is set to rights...I can't cook unless the kitchen is clean...you get the idea...so today was a pretty productive day...we had leftover s for dinner...exciting no?...no I agree...not very exciting but yummy nonetheless...Miss Courtney did not sleep well last night...so neither did Mama...she has had a pretty quiet week...until this evening...She had a wicked bad seizure and is now snuggled safely into bed...she is such a fighter my girl...I wonder how many times I have typed those words here in this space...but it's true...she will probably sleep until 2 or 3 in the morning...then who knows...it's OK...I have coffee...lots of coffee...after I sung to her and got her all settled, I realized we had no cookies in the house...a travesty I say...so I made recipe crispy treats with M&M's...problem solved in about 45 minutes flat from start to finish...now Jerry and I are enjoying a "Sherlock Holmes" with Robert Downey Jr. double header...hot chocolate with cinnamon...and a few little pieces of marshmallow heaven...the restorative power of rice crispy treats should never be underestimated...oh happy day...

Labels: