you asked...we answered...

OK my friends.

Here it is.

The long awaited "You asked...we answered" vlogs you were waiting for.

I hope they answer what you wanted to know. If not, go ahead and leave questions in the comments or email them to me.

Like I said before, we answer everything. Tastefully of course.

Let us know what you think...we had fun...just a little. I pray we do not offend anyone with our answers. If we do, it is not intentional. So please forgive us. Please...

Vlog # 1 - Awesomeness, Bacon and Couple Prayer the ADHD way...


Question #1 from Mary Lenaburg on Vimeo.


Vlog #2 - Living each day with a special needs child...


Question #3 from Mary Lenaburg on Vimeo.


Vlog #3 - Advice for husbands with wives going through "the change".


Question #4 from Mary Lenaburg on Vimeo.

Labels: