coffee for your heart ~ #11 ~ God is BIGGER!

Good Morning one and all!

I hope my little love letter finds you well and meeting the goals of your day. I have had about six hours of sleep in the last 36 hours so I am feeling a little punchy but it's all good. Miss Courtney has a smile on her face and she is looking and sounding more like her old self.

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all the prayers in the last two days. They have been what sustains this Mama so thank you form the bottom of my heart.

This week I just want you to know that GOD IS BIGGER than whatever you are facing in this moment. He is bigger than my sleeplessness, my anxiety, my hunger for all things frosted. Whatever stress you are under, all those voices in your head telling you you can't do it. He is bigger than ALL if it.

So hand it over sista! Hand it over to HIM, the one who hung on the cross to save my sorry butt and yours. He has already carried that cross and laid it down for both of us. He is BIGGER! He is BOLDER! He is GOD!!



Coffee for Your Heart #11 from Mary Lenaburg on Vimeo.



Labels: , ,