pretty, happy, funny, real ~ 2014 ~ vol. 8

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

I woke up tired today. It's a common enough occurrence these days. I know I will need to take it slow today and hopefully Miss Courtney will cooperate and we can both take a nap this afternoon. We shall see what the day delivers. 

My daily life consists of taking care of home and hearth as well as Miss Courtney. I didn't take a lot of photographs this week, but I did catch Miss Courtney during her daily workout.  


Miss Courtney has been spending more time on her tummy these days. It is really helping her upper body strength and head control, both of which are extremely helpful with her standing. Where the head goes, the body follows. 


It usually takes her 15-20 minutes to roll over the first time, then after that it's a race between her and Mama to help her roll back over again and again and again. She hasn't gotten the whole "roll over like a hotdog on a spit" yet but we are working on it. She amazes me everyday with what she is able to accomplish. She is 21 years old and just learning to roll over, sit alone and stand on her won tow feet. Never let it be said that hope, prayer and a heck of a lit of hard work are all for nothing. My girl will prove you wrong every single time. 

I also finished the embroidered part of a pillow I am making for a lovely 14 year old songstress. I am really pleased with the way it turned out. I should have more photos next week  of the finished pillow. At least I hope so. 

Sorry for the coloration of the photos. I took the pics on different days with different lighting before cropping them together. Oh well, lesson learned. 


Enjoy your Thursday my friends. May it be filled with lots of love and laughter. I know mine will. Miss Courtney will make sure of that. 


~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

Labels: