tired but so grateful...

standing tall with support only at the knee, hip and shoulder.
she gets stronger every single day.
absolutely amazing. 
I was cheering Court on and she turned and gave me her opinion of the situation.
LOL!
we're here...so sorry I have been missing in this space...so much going on...I am so tired...very tired...dealing with the fabulous Miss Courtney and her unrelenting seizures...night time is the worst for her...therefore the worst for me...trying to remain in a positive headspace in regards to how we will deal with them...ignore them and see what happens?...is it time to increase her meds?...if so, how will it affect our girl?...will it help?...will it make her body more toxic?...affect her liver?...her kidneys?...how sleepy will it make her?...will she lose skills?...so many things to consider...makes this Mama tired trying to keep it all in order...your sweet notes...your financial gifts...your words of encouragement...your prayers...they all mean so much...so much...words fail me...the van goes in tomorrow a.m. to have the lift fixed...you did that...all for my Courtney...she continues to fight each day to get stronger...sit taller and work toward taking that first step...all on her own...I am just so very proud of her...as long as she fights...this Mama will fight...I will lay it all down for my daughter...for my son...for my husband...for my God...tired or not...I will not give up...I will not give in...hope remains...love wins every time...

Labels: