what i wore ~ something other than yoga pants...

Well, I didn't get to post What I Wore Sunday this past week. As you know I was stuck in a little bit of a run around with Miss Courtney and the triple icky intestinal flu. So I hope to be back to that tis weekend. In the meantime I have been taking photos to prove that Monday through Friday I do where something other than yoga pants.

No seriously I do.

I love Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy. She has inspired me for some time to make an effort and get my bum dressed everyday even if I don't feel like it. Add in the fabulous fashion sense of Miss K at Kendi Everyday and I have been pushed to make a little effort in this area. SO in honor of these two fabulous fashionistas I offer you this week's What I Wore...

FYI - I am indeed wearing yoga pants today. Hey, no chica is perfect...

FYII - I like the color blue...A LOT! Wow, I need to find a new color palette and a new pose. Eeek!

Top from Liz Claiborne/JCPenney, Jeans from Macy's,
flats (old) from Target
Top from Macy's, Jeans from Talbot's, fluffiness all mine. 

Top - Lands End, Cropped Pants - Talbots

Sweater - Nordstrom Rack, Maxi Skirt - JC Penney
...may need to rethink the sweater...

Labels: