tasty tuesday ~ alison's krazy kolorful kale salad...



I have a friend from church named Alison. She is KRAZY about KALE. When she found out that I have a garden box full of kale she almost lost her mind, she loves it so. Since I have so much of it these days I have been playing around with using it in different salads as well as main dishes. When I came up with this one, I knew it had to bear her name.

This salad comes together in minutes. It's healthy, colorful and really light. If you want to change it up, use black beans and add chopped tomatoes and avocados if you like. Have fun with it.

If you need more inspiration check out the In the Kitchen side bar or go to my Recipe Catalog.

Celebrate the Feast!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alison's Krazy Kolorful Kale Salad

Ingredients:
15 oz can garbonzo beans, drained and rinsed
15 oz of corn, drained
1 red pepper, diced
1 cup kale, finely shredded
1 zucchini, shredded
I carrot, shredded
1/2 italian salad dressing

Directions:
In a salad bowl, combine beans and vegetables. 
Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to mix.  
Let stand 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend.  

Labels: