a little bit about nothing but seizures...


Remember those beautiful seizure free days last week?? 

I do and I miss them. I miss them more with every hour that passes. 

Miss Courtney has decided that since she went a remarkable ten days without a seizure she needs to make up for all that lost drama. Like now. Immediamento!

So the last three days have been filled with seizure and seizure, tube feeding after tube feeding and not a whole lot of sleep for Mama. 

I am not freaking out. I am so over freaking out. I am too tired to freak out. I am facing each one as it comes and spending a lot of time holding her in between. I know that this is just another wild ride on the roller coaster of Miss Courtney's life. Until the Guy Upstairs gives me another reason to freak out, I will just keep putting one foot in front of another.  

Needless to say the laundry pile might actually bury us all one day. My house needs a scrubbing like nobody's business and don't even get me started on the death threats that are written in my dust. 

SO...if you don't see a new post for a few days, no freaking out. It just means that I am taking a nap, or drowned myself in chocolate or have gone off the deep end and run away. You can keep track of me on instagram and facebook

Thanks for your patience. I'll leave you with an image of the lovely peony that is on my dining room table. It's beginning to bloom and it is stunning. Much more beautiful than the piles of laundry on my couch.  

Happy Thursday!

Labels: