done!


I am warning you right now...this is one long whining tirade...so click off if you don't care...you really shouldn't care...because I am just a complainer...I am an awesome martyr...truly I have had tons of practice...oh you're still reading?? Ok...You know those days that drag on and just get more icky and frustrating as they go on...nothing goes right...nothing...Yep...it's one of those days...between the last round of in-patient hospital bills from when Courtney had pneumonia arriving in the mail...along with the  physical therapy bills...I hate envelopes with windows...to our new medical insurance year starting today...therefore requiring us to meet our deductibles once more...that said deductible is $1500 higher than last year...per person!...add to that my lack of sleep...the fact that Miss Courtney is not having her best day...we are on grand-mal seizure #3 for the day...and this Mama is done...done...done...so tired of trying to figure it all out...so tired of having to rob Peter to pay Paul...so tired of of being tired...I am sure you are tired of listening to me bitch...whine...complain... MIss Courtney's new wheelchair seat is due to be delivered in 2-3 weeks and we only have half the co-pay saved...gotta pay the mortgage you know...I am tired...I am overwhelmed...I am so grateful for all that has been provided for us...there are some awesome things that have happened that I haven't shared yet...I am a horrible human for even considering complaining about anything...I know it shows a complete lack of faith and trust in God to provide what needs to be provided for Courtney...exactly when it needs to be provided...You would think by now I would have learned this lesson...nope still human...still a sinner...still a worrier...still yearning for everything to be calm and quiet...like that's ever going to happen..hope your day is going better than mine...just keeping my promise to be real 100 percent of the time...no cartwheels today...

Labels: ,