what i wore ~ vol. 59...pseudo preppy


It was a very early morning for me or at least it felt like it. I stayed up a little too late last night hand quilting a baby quilt for charity while indulging in a little Hawaii Five O on DVD. Any time I can spend with Alex McLaughlin, I am a happy girl. 

After  I deep cleaned the master bedroom and went through my closet yesterday, I found this skirt in the back of the closet. I have had it for at least a ear, maybe two. I am a freak about paisley, large prints and bold colors.  Combine any of those and you may see me do a closet happy dance.


Once I chose the skirt, the rest of the outfit just fell together. Hot pink tank, navy shrug sweater, kelly green flats. Done!  I think it's the first time I have worn these three pieces together, but I have owned them all for quite a while. The skirt and tank are from Talbots, the shrug from Lane Bryant, and the shoes from DSW.

Hope you have an awesome Sunday!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go take a photo and join us won't you? Head on over to FineLinenandPurple and link up. Then you can head over here to Watch What I'm Wearing, celebrating modesty and fashionI'm also over at Sunday Style @ Plane Pretty , Tucker UpGet Your Pretty On and The Pleated Poppy. It's a party!


Labels: