love always wins...


To love another is to see the face of God... from Mary Lenaburg on Vimeo.


Happy All Hallow's Eve!!

Just thought I would drop in and have a little chat with y'all. Let you know how Miss Courtney's is, talk about the preciousness of life and some other things.

I apologize about the volume. I am fighting allergies and a little cold so forgive the softer tone. Also there is one moment where I say "electronic" instead of the "electric". You'll see what I mean when you watch.

Hopefully there is something useful in my ramblings. You never know. God works through all situations including severe sleep deprivation. LOL!

Blessings and Grace my friends...


"We humbly thank you for any help paying off Courtney's extensive medical bills 
and taking care of the cost of the remainder of her final arrangements**

GoFundME 
We Love the Lenaburgs - Team Courtney Fundraiser

PayPal

Labels: ,