apparently I am Sheenazing!!


I don't even know what to say. 

Y'all are the VERY best readers on the planet. Bonnie @ A Knotted Life notified me last night that Passionate Perseverance won "Most Inspiring Blog" and I won "Miss Congeniality". I mean me...Miss Congeniality. Wowza. Not sure my brothers or husband would agree with that but I do so appreciate your kindness. 

I will admit to squealing when I read it. I may have jumped up and down a time or two as well. I have never won a blogging award of any kind before, so I am extremely humbled and so very grateful for your support. 

The fact that anyone takes the time to come here to this tiny little corner of cyberspace to read my words, let alone pray for me or my family, just amazes me. I feel like you guys are an extension of my family. I am just blown away my friends. Blown away. God is so very good. 

Love and hugs to all of you who took the time to vote. May your day be blessed with lots of laughter, love and maybe even a surprise or two. Mine already has. 

My Courtney continues to shine her light on my path and I am ever so thankful for my daughters daily gift to me. 

Keep on smiling sweet girl and dance, dance , dance. Mama might join you in one down here on Planet Earth. 

Have an awesome Monday,  

Labels: ,